Having recently taken the keys of our new premises in central Bristol, where we will be installing our brewery and opening a taproom, we are on the look-out for someone to head up the production side of the business. This is a hugely exciting time for us and we are seeking a passionate, creative brewer to become an integral part of our ambitious founding team.
- Day to Day brewing
- Quality control
- Production management
- Develop our core range as well as devise new recipes as we increase the range and release specials
- Initiate barrel ageing programme
- Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Unlimited Holiday*
- Opportunity to travel to Africa to visit projects that we help to support through our charity project in partnership with Send A Cow (see website for more information)
- Profit share scheme (potential for equity in the future)
- An opportunity to grow with us!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please include your CV as well as a cover letter outlining why you believe you will add value to our team. All applications will be handled in confidence.
*We believe we are the first and only brewery in the UK to offer unlimited holiday as part of the package!